Archives of 34Bit:

Friday, April 8, 2011

Tutorial: Introduction to Facial Modeling

Here is a video of a lecture I did on basic facial modeling techniques.  The focus is on modeling a low poly face concentrating on the "T" section of the face; eyes, eyebrow, nose, mouth, chin and jaw line.  I do assume that you have an understanding of basic poly modeling tools and techniques, and an understanding of 3D Studio's UI and terminology. Once you have an understanding of the modeling process demonstrated in the video you will be able to model almost any object or character.  I hope you enjoy!

Intro to 3D Facial Modeling by Ralph Apgar

3 comments:

•۩ дζεжαлđґє ۩• said...

Very good works my friend!
very cool you pass their knowledge to other people
who has the same interest!
Congratulations for tutoring and success for you!
hug!

Anonymous said...

Hey
I really like yours site. keep it as is.

Anonymous said...

I saw something about that subject on TV last night. Nice post.