Archives of 34Bit:

Friday, August 31, 2012

Vograk Hammerfist

I just finished up on this project yesterday and ended another quarter at SCAD.  I put a lot of time and energy in this project; I re-did the base concept several times, and once more even after locking the look down.  I had several re-packs with the UVs.  At first I had add the elements on one layout, but then I decided to break the model up into three UV sets.  The body, the beard, and the accessories of the armor were all separated into different UVs and textures.  This helped future proof this model, and turn it into a modular dwarf generator.  Different beards, different armor accents equals an army of dwarfs. Se here is the end result from the course, but I will continue to work with Vograk and get him in a game, I do have that ogre for him to battle.  But I do think I need a couple more assets before I move on to the game play.  I think a good goblin character may be in the works.

2 comments:

PAUL JAMAUL said...

awesome!! ralph you are kicking the booty

PAUL JAMAUL said...

AWESOME!!!